- 1 pkg chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 cups veggies (peas, carrots, and/or whatever you like)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp marjoram
- salt & pepper to taste
- Dissolve/mix flour into chicken broth and milk
- Add all the other ingredients
- Put into crockpot
- Cook on high for about 3 hours.
Next time I think we’ll add celery. It came out more soupy than stew-like. Maybe more flour next time or maybe some cornstarch next time.